Where will we stay?
We’ll stay in very comfortable four-star and Travelers’ Choice hotels.
Is it safe?
This is a common question, and the answer is a clear and emphatic “Yes!”
Over three million tourists visit Israel every year, and that number keeps growing. Our tour agency in Israel, Twins Tours & Travel, will take excellent care of us and ensure we are safe at all times.
The long-standing joke is that it’s not safe to travel to Israel because you have to go through Chicago first, but once you get through Chicago, you’ll be fine!
- Total cost of the trip is $3650.
- $500 deposit to reserve your seat. This will be applied towards the total cost of the trip. This portion is non-refundable.
- Balance due by July 1st, 2019. This is also the last date to join the trip.
- You can mail a check to: Ethan Anderson, 111 W 3rd St, West Liberty, IA 52776. Make the check payable to “Ethan Anderson” and put Tour to Israel 2019 in the memo line.
- You can pay online with a credit card using this secure online form: Online Payment Form →
Cancellations & Refunds
- Initial deposits are non-refundable. This deposit includes a payment to the airline to hold your seat as well as some of the reservations already made for you in Israel that cannot be refunded.
- Cancellations made prior to 45 days before the departure date may receive a 75% refund (excluding deposit).
- Cancellations made within 45 days before departure may receive a 25% refund (excluding deposit).
- I recommend that you get travel insurance. It’s a relatively inexpensive way to ensure that you can recoup the cost of the trip should you need to cancel for an illness, injury, or other emergency.
- Here is a recommended place to buy travel insurance: www.itravelinsured.com.
- Don’t hesitate to reach out to me and I can help you with this.