- Total cost of the trip is $3650.
- $3550 if you reserve your seat by March 31, 2019. Save $100.
- $500 deposit to reserve your seat. This will be applied towards the total cost of the trip. This portion is non-refundable.
- Balance due by July 1st, 2019.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Initial deposits are non-refundable. This deposit includes a payment to the airline to hold your seat as well as some of the reservations already made for you in Israel that cannot be refunded.
- Cancellations made prior to 45 days before the departure date may receive a 75% refund (excluding deposit).
- Cancellations made within 45 days before departure may receive a 25% refund (excluding deposit).
- I recommend that you get travel insurance. It’s a relatively inexpensive way to ensure that you can recoup the cost of the trip should you need to cancel for an illness, injury, or other emergency.
- Here is a recommended place to buy travel insurance: www.itravelinsured.com.
- Don’t hesitate to reach out to me and I can help you with this.