I’m attending the Amplify Outreach conference again this year. I’ve been a regular attendee to this conference for several years now.
This year the conference is rebranded a little bit, and has an official partnership with Outreach Magazine.
Many conferences feel like they go stale after a while. They host many of the same speakers year after year, and it just doesn’t feel very fresh anymore. I do feel like Amplify is heading in that direction, to be honest, but at the same time, it’s still a good conference for me, and something I want to continue to be a part of.
Things I like about the Amplify Outreach conference
- It’s a conference focused specifically on evangelism
- It’s geared towards leaders with an interest in outreach
- There is a clear emphasis on having a diversity of speakers from many walks of life
- It’s inclusive of a broad spectrum of church leaders across denominational/theological lines
- Looks like some great topics in the breakouts this year
For me personally, it’s also pretty close by, so that helps 🙂
What conferences are you attending this year or next year?